I finished the book!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
So I have finished reading the Total Money Makeover, most of the success stories in the book have much higher earnings than I do which made it a little difficult to relate. The first step of the money makeover is called Baby Step 1 and involves having an emergency fund of $1,000 in your account. Okay....done. I actually had that done before I started this book. So the first step is super simple, he gives some tips about how you can cut back and do whatever you can to have that first step finished. The next step has me concerned. I will explain it later but Phillip is on his way back from work and I need to start dinner (Make me a sandwich woman!), I made a really awesome looking fruit salad for dessert and if it's as good as it smells I'll share the recipe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment