Happy Wednesday!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
  Today was a fabulous day, it's nearly Friday!! Friday we're taking off at 1:00 and hitting the road, one of my best friends is getting married on Saturday and I'm honored to be in her wedding. I think weddings are way more interesting after you've planned one. Now I take more notice of the details and other such pretty things.

  Today was also a great day for my mailbox. I love getting things in the mail! Well things that aren't bills or solicitations.


  I follow a few sites on Facebook that post when companies are offering freebies. My favorite is Hip2Save.com, they link to a lot of give-aways and coupons. I'm definitely taking one of those coffee mixes to work in the morning! 

We also received: 


  I looked through it a little bit while I was at work. It has a pencil in it that says "The Nerds Budgeting Tool".  Going to look through it with more detail when Phillip comes home. 

 As far as our  "eating what's in the cabinet" challenge,  last night we had spicy shredded chicken quesadillas. Tonight Phillip can eat whatever his heart desires, I'm having cereal. 

 Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday! Looks like we are going bike riding tonight since it isn't lightning. Instead of being inspired by the Olympics to get active we've been perfectly content to just watch other people do it instead. I can't wait for them to be over, we never watch TV but it's all we've done this week! 

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment