July Revisited

Wednesday, August 1, 2012
 So this month...I was lazy.

I didn't take out any cash at the beginning of the month. Since starting this we typically take out money in cash for groceries, going out, and individual spending money. They go into tidy little envelopes and it's easy to keep track of what we've spent. I definitely learned from this when comparing June and July spending, when we took out the cash we spent way less.

We still came out to the positive though so that's good! Here are our percentages from last month:

       I had to have 2 tires on my car replaced so we spent an extra $250 we did count on but hey that's life :)

       I always thought I hated math, and I was always super nervous checking my accounts but now it's kind of fun in a nerdy sort of way!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment