New BzzAgent Campaign! {Glade!}

Saturday, September 8, 2012


    So I still haven't used that can of Progresso, it is destined to become lunch tomorrow.  I ended up cooking quick dinners last week instead. So I'm going to put that aside and move forward!

Instead of sending actual products for this campaign I received a booklet with a voucher for a free oil diffuser and a free spray starter kit. I had looked for these products before at WalMart but they only had the pineapple mangosteen scent, I already had this in our office at home and wanted something different. I decided to look for them at Kroger and I picked up the diffuser in the Juniper Berry and Lavender scent and the spray in Cotton & Italian Mandarin.

 The oil diffuser is $5.99 at WalMart and $8.49 at Kroger.
 I believe the sprays at Walmart were $2.99 and they were around $4.99 at Kroger.

Kroger was also running a promotion on the products, buy 1 Glade Expressions product and get $2 off your next order. Even though I had the BzzAgent coupon that made these free I still got coupons worth $4 off my next purchase. Pretty sweet deal!

   I tried out the spray as soon as I got home from the store and I love it! I've always been a fan of their linen scent but this wasn't as overwhelming. You really can't smell the mandarin but it's a very nice light scent. It seemed to stick around for awhile too.I wish I had been able to get the oil diffuser in this scent.

 I took the diffuser to work on Thursday, it was too strong of a smell for my tiny office. I really couldn't smell any of the lavender. We decided if it didn't calm down by Friday we were kicking it out. When I came in on Friday morning I expected it to still smell super strong...but I couldn't smell it at all. The box says it's supposed to last 30 days so I'm not sure if my nose was just accustomed to it or if it really did fade so quickly. Not really impressed with this product at all, the scent was just too overpowering, one of my student workers compared the scent to a fresh urinal cake, I really can't comment on that but I'll take his word for it!!

  It would be nice if the Cotton and Italian Mandarin were available in the scented oil warmers. I find that I forget to use the sprays and I really didn't care for the diffuser. I'll probably just stick with their scented oil warmer refills instead. If you have some coupons that make these product free they're worth a shot but otherwise I would save your money and use the warmers instead. They are less expensive and the scent lasts  a long time. If you're looking for a really nice fall smell I recommend Cashmere Woods, it's my absolute favorite!

 What's your favorite way to make your house smell pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment