New BzzAgent Campaign! Progresso Recipe Starters

Monday, September 3, 2012





BzzAgent is a website where you can sign up to receive invitations to try new products. This month I've received invite to 2 promotions, I'm pretty excited about this one!

 As I've shared before, I love getting cool stuff in the mail! I'm excited that my newest BzzAgent materials arrived today.



This is a new product from Progresso called Recipe Startes Cooking Sauce. 
The sauces come in 5 different flavors:
      Creamy Parmesan Basil
      Creamy Three Cheese
      Portabella Mushroom
      Roasted Garlic
      Fire Roasted Tomato

The one I'll be trying this week is Creamy Parmesan Basil. You can find lots of recipes. The info I received states the suggested retail price to be $2.49 and they can be found in the soup aisle. These are available at Kroger. You can find lots of tasty recipes using the starters here. I think I'm going to try this recipe for Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken. It looks pretty easy and We'll have enough leftovers for Phillip to take some to work for his lunch! Keep an eye out for a follow up post!

 If you'd like to try new products for free head on over to www.bzzagent.com and sign up! If there is a referral option please tell them that sunnybunny86 sent you :)

 Have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment