Pinterest Part 2 - Garlic Pull-A-Parts!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
   Now I can leave the sweetness of the hot chocolate behind and move on to some savory, garlicky, goodness!

   I had a very specific recipe I wanted to use for these. Then I lost it. I was sure I had pinned it somewhere but it just disappeared! So I went based on what I could remember and made up my own recipe! Please don't judge my pictures too harshly, we only have fluorescent lighting in the kitchen!


Ingredients
1 can of buttermilk biscuits (not the flaky kind!)
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup parmesan
Dried Oregano
Dried and Fresh Basil
Minced Garlic.


 Preheat your oven to whatever degree the biscuit package says.
 Take out your muffin or cupcake pan and spray it with oil (I used olive).
 Put your butter and garlic in a microwave safe bowl, heat until melted and you can smell garlic.
 In a small bowl mix the flour, parmesan, and dried herbs together.
 Pop open your can of biscuits and cut/tear each biscuit into 4 pieces.
 One by one roll each piece into a ball and dip it into the butter.
 Roll into the flour/cheese mixture
 Press into the muffin tin.
 Repeat until your muffin tin is full!
 Sprinkle with finely chopped fresh basil.
 Bake until golden brown, I think it took around 8 minutes  

These were pretty much amazing! They were also super easy to make as well, we will definitely be using this recipe again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment