Birthdays and Pictures.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

 We went to Gatlinburg for my birthday last weekend, this is the only picture we ended up with:
Boring! It's not even a pretty picture! Here are a few from last years birthday to make up for leaving the camera in the car: 
Yes, we do have matching hoodies. It's adorable, stop laughing! 
I've actually been this tall for every fall since about 8th grade
Oh yeah, we got engaged too :)  
This year we finally did one of the touristy things I've wanted to do since I moved here. The Ghost Walk of Gatlinburg! It was actually a lot of fun, more historical than spooky which is exactly what I hoped it would be.  

I got a gift card from Mama Sue and Papa Gary (Phillips parents) and wanted to show you what we did!

 We pulled up all of our vegetable plants and replaced them with mums and ivy, I love it! 




1 comments:

  1. Pidge said...:

    Ghost Walk? Totally awesome, Sunny!

Post a Comment