Happy Friday!

Friday, March 8, 2013
 So I've not had a lot to write about, we're close to paying off another loan so I'll fill you in on that when it happens.

 As I've mentioned before I can't stand to pay attention to the news anymore. It just makes me anxious about things I can't change. I've decided that on Fridays I'll be posting a happy news story, remember "look for the helpers?" that's what I'm going to do. Some days it may just be adorable animal pictures because, who doesn't love adorable animal pictures?


  This video has been floating all over my Facebook newsfeed this week, it seemed appropriate to share. You might have seen it already but if not, I hope you enjoy it.




 

2 comments:

  1. MaryMary86 said...:

    I had not seen that video and it left me in tears. Thank you! I can't wait to share this with some special people in my life.

  1. Sunny said...:

    This one came out later that day, it's about a local young man. He goes to the same church as I do. I've never formally met him but his smile is contagious! http://www.wbir.com/video/2210188891001/0/No-boundaries-for-Lady-Vols-manager-Mitchell

Post a Comment