Fish Fingers and Custard

Saturday, November 23, 2013
      I've embraced being a nerd from a very young age. Really before I even knew what it meant. We recently discovered the vlogbrothers on Youtube, and I think John Green made a spot on assessment of what it means to be a nerd. They're pretty awesome, you should go check them out.


  I tried to hide it in high school because the things I like aren't necessarily "cool". I was enthusiastic about musicals, theatre, David Bowie, science, Tim Curry, and Harry Potter. After awhile I met other people who liked the same stuff I liked and weren't embarrassed by it at all. It helped me come out of my shell and realize I can be pretty excited about stuff and not really care what other people thing. That is pretty awesome.  

 Today is the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, something I'm relatively new to nerding about (thank you to Saskia and Becca for making me watch it!). I'm pretty excited about today,  I love theme parties and I love costumes. Also I love baking fun things. 

 Like these T.A.R.D.I.S. blue cupcakes with bow ties:

The Fish Fingers and Custard are pretty fun too:

 Do you have any fun plans for today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment