I think I'm an old lady...

Thursday, January 10, 2013
 It might be the weather, but I feel like a little old lady sometimes. I'm pretty sure I'm not normal for someone of my age.

I feel like an adorable little old lady, but you know still old...


  I babysat 3 nights last week. When I was in college I did this 2 or 3 times/month and now I don't know how I managed it! I also had homework to do after the kids went to bed and hoped the parents would stay out until midnight or later (bigger paycheck!) and now my mindset is like "does it really take 4 hours to eat dinner?"

  I'm not really good at going to see movies anymore. They're loud, and really bright causes a bit of sensory overload. We saw Les Mis last week and it was a beautiful movie but I always forget that I hate going to the movies until we're actually there, then it's like...hmm yeah I'm ready to go home. I'm thinking the reason I hate action movies and fall asleep while watching them is because  my brain is like, "whoa Sunny, that's an awful lot going on and I can't keep up, it's nap time!" I'd much rather curl up on the couch with some seasons of Gilmore Girls or The Big Bang Theory.

   I stage managed at least 1 show/year in college. I started rehearsals this week for a new show, I'm really excited and it's going to be tons of fun but man..I'm pooped! In college it was pretty common for me to do rehearsal til 10 and then head to the Sign Language labs until 1 or 2 recording videos for classes or working on thesis. This is the first show I've done since we've gotten married (read: lazy and in a routine). We just started rehearsals this week and it's already shaping up to be a pretty hilarious show.

 I'll stop whining now. I'm sorry :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment