Free Books & Movies!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012
      A few months ago I really wanted to watch 'Winter's Bone' but I didn't want to order it from Amazon since we recently purged most of our movies. Then I remembered that I had a library card, and the library is really close to work, also that they have movies! Since then we've been having free date nights with movies from the library. We're nerdy like that.

I checked out 'Chicago' for us to watch tonight. This is probably how Phillip felt...


   I'm so glad I rediscovered that our public library is pretty darn fabulous. I grew up with my nose in a book, I'm pretty sure that's why my vision rivals that of a 70 year old grandma. Guess what else the library has?
BOOK SALE!!!!!!

I know we just donated a ton of books but this was just too tempting. Besides, don't I need to fill up the empty space on the bookshelf from the books we got rid of?
                                           Fairly random collection but it was really cheap!
 Ted Dekker: The Bride Collector $1
 Ted Dekker: Adam $1
 Francis Chan: Crazy Love $1
 Makers of the Theological Mind: Dietrich Bonhoeffer: $1.50
 Marc Aronson: Witch Hunt $2.50
 Rise and Fall of the Third Reich - Free section
 Freedom Writers Diary - Free section
 Vernon Can Read: A Memoir - Free section

 Total: 8 books for $7.50!

This concludes the nerdiest blog post I've written to date. You're welcome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment