BzzAgent Review: Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips

Monday, April 15, 2013

    I got an e-mail from BzzAgent last month about trying out the new Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips. I was a little iffy at first. I've never tried any of those "veggie chips" before, so I thought trying them for free couldn't hurt!

  They were really generous with their shipment but I forgot to take a picture! The sent five snack sized bags of the sweet potato chips and 2 large bags, one sweet potato and one mixed veggie.

  Not having tried any other veggie chips I really didn't know what to expect. I was really impressed! The Sweet Potato chips taste a lot like Sun Chips. They're very crispy and light in texture. 

 They even look a little like Sun Chips! They are even a little better for you. Here's a comparison of nutrition info based on a snack sized bag of each. 

Sun Chips - Original Multigrain
  • Calories - 140
  • Fat - 6 g
  • Carbs - 19g
  • Protein - 2g
Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips
  • Calories - 110
  • Fat - 5g
  • Carbs - 15g
  • Protein 1g
 Overall I think these are a winner. These are available at Kroger, last week they were on sale for $2.99. If you want to give them a try I have a lot of $.85 off coupons to share! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment