Now for Something Completely DIfferent!

Thursday, August 9, 2012
   I follow Just A Touch of Grace, a blog written by my friend Lydia. Recently I saw something really fun pop up and decided to join in.


Hosted By acuppakim
  How cute! You send in your mailing address and she swaps them around. Pick out a mug and mail it to your swap partner! I think it's a really fun idea and who doesn't love a good mug? My Keurig moved into the office this week so we've been enjoying coffee and tea. Which is awesome because our office feels like a blizzard is going to hit any minute!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get in before the deadline yesterday?? I am so excited! Can't wait to go mug shopping!

  1. Sunny said...:

    Yup! I entered the day you posted about it :)

  1. {cuppakim} said...:

    Awesome :) I'm so glad you joined! woo to the hoo!

Post a Comment